We are excited to bring you one of the furriest events to this year’s Jingle GX Gravel weekend, the Doggy Cross. Bring your four-legged friend to have fun in this free event with the chance to the coveted Golden Dog Bowl Gift Pack for your pet. Three laps around this hilarious Cyclo-dog course with special obstacles. You do the tricks and obstacles while your dog runs along side and makes sure you do them right. After all, they are the professionals.
Doggy Cross Format:
Three Short Laps Saturday, August 6, 2022 after the Jingle GX race and between bands at the Beers and Gears Biketoberfest
- Participants separated by dog weight classes
- Small dogs (under 30 lbs)
- Medium dogs (30-60 lbs)
- Large dogs (over 60 lbs).
- All dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Doggy Barriers (DX): Owners MUST pick up their pet and carry them over the DX barriers. Keep hold of your leash.
- Dog House: Owners crawl through the Dog House on hands and knees
- Rollover: Owner does a rollover
- Sit: Owner must sit for a count of 3
- Walk your owner: Owner must walk through this section, no running.
- Owners must carry poop bags and pick up after their pet before, after and DURING competition immediately when their pet goes.
- First pet with owner attached in tow across the finish line wins!
- This is a free event! But you will need to register at BikeReg.com.
- Grand Prize is the Golden Doggy Bowl Gift pack with many things for your pet.