IMPORTANT HOTEL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Jingle Cross had been scheduled for October 15-17, 2021 for over a year. This weekend was the bye weekend for the Iowa Hawkeye football season. But as fate would have it, the Iowa Hawkeyes and the Big Ten changed the football schedule in February of 2021. This made hotels quite expensive close to our venue. We can’t move our date but we have other hotel options. Besides AirBNB and VRBO, the following hotels are all within a 15-25 minute drive to the Jingle Cross and reasonably priced:
- Near Eastern Iowa Airport (18 miles – 20 minutes)
- South Cedar Rapids (23 miles – 22 minutes)
- Westdale (25 miles, 25 minutes)
- Tru by Hilton Cedar Rapids Westdale ($95-$110)
- Downtown Cedar Rapids – 25 miles/28 minutes
- Doubletree by Hilton – Downtown Cedar Rapids – ($125-$139)
Many additional hotels just South of Cedar Rapids are also available for about $100. PLEASE MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS EARLY. Use online reservation systems such as KAYAK or EXPEDIA for the best rates. The posted rate information is a sample and subject to change.